Secure Straps Black by High Roller HR401-10 by HIGH ROLLER
Secure Straps Black by High Roller
- PATENTED CONSTANT TENSION TECHNOLOGY
- The tie-down maintains the tension under load shift at all times!
- Heavy duty built-in rubber strap maintains tension
- Manufactured with 4500-pound-stress-nylon webbing
- Non-slip cam-lock buckles - 72 inch long, 1-inch wide aircraft-quality nylon straps
- 1200 lbs straight tension strength
- Patent Pending heavy-duty carabiner style base hooks
- Built in Soft Hooks
- Limited life-time warranty against manufacturing defects
Most orders are shipped from our main warehouse in Trenton, Michigan. However, we also ship from nine other warehouses across the United States and we may, due to parts availability and your location, ship some or all of your parts from our satellite warehouses. If your order is split and ships from multiple locations you will not be charged any additional shipping charges for this service. The shipping charge you are quoted when you place your order is all you will pay - even when shipped free.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEx to deliver your packages. The carrier and service that we select depends on distance, delivery schedule, cost, and parts stocking location as well as a number of other factors.
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHOP BY BRAND