Airhawk Seat Cushion Small Pillion 11" X 9" 86-9507 by AIRHAWK
Airhawk Seat Cushion Small Pillion 11" X 9"
Developed by a pioneer in the medical industry, the technology used in the Airhawk seat cushion was originally developed to prevent pressure injuries of patients who were bed-ridden or confined to a wheelchair. By using interconnected cells, the Airhawk cushion can adapt to the individual contours of the rider, and distribute weight in a way regular seats and pads cant. The non-slip surface on the underside of the pad sits securely on the top of the seat, and also comes with attachment loops for semi-permanent mounting and security.
- Stress Relief design features reduced pressure points on the tail bone, scrotum and prostate areas
- Cell heights on front lowered for better leg passage
- Ergonomically form fitting design allows better conformity to a multitude of seat shapes and sizes
- The cover is a breathable spacer mesh cloth material w/red vinyl accent, non-skid bottom material
- The inner bladder is made of Polyurethane
- Airhawk seat cushions have a 2 year warranty
Most orders are shipped from our main warehouse in Trenton, Michigan. However, we also ship from nine other warehouses across the United States and we may, due to parts availability and your location, ship some or all of your parts from our satellite warehouses. If your order is split and ships from multiple locations you will not be charged any additional shipping charges for this service. The shipping charge you are quoted when you place your order is all you will pay - even when shipped free.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEx to deliver your packages. The carrier and service that we select depends on distance, delivery schedule, cost, and parts stocking location as well as a number of other factors.
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHOP BY BRAND