Cyron H4 9003 LED Headlight Bulb Standard ABH4-C6K by CYRON
Cyron H4 9003 LED Headlight Bulb Standard
Cyron offers the best value and performance in an LED bulb by using new and improved COB LED chips in it's new Standard Series headlight bulb. The smaller size and higher output power of the new COB LEDs have made it possible to improve the accuracy of light beam to 70% while increasing the total output by 50%. The high beam output has been refined to put the light farther and brighter. Smaller body size makes for easier fitment for DIY installations.
- Keep your existing custom headlight, Save money
- Superior color contrast in all road conditions
- Low power draw will not drain battery
- Quite Cyclone Active Heat Management System
- DIY Installation
- Remains bright regardless of battery condition
- Hi/Lo Beam
- 70% beam accuracy
- 20,000 hours life
- Slim body size
- Integrated internal ballast
- Quiet cyclone fan
- 3000 lumens
- 6000K color temp
- 30W peak power
- 28W nominal power in low or high beam
- 9-36 volts
- IP21 weather resistant ingress
- 1 year replacement warranty
- Hi/Lo Beam
- H4, 9003/HB2, aka P45T socket
Replaces most H4 style bulbs. Drop in replacement for most Harley Davidson model years 1992 and newer. Will not fit V-Rod, 2011+ CVO models, and newer dual-bulb headlights. See Cyron model ABH9 for those models. Not a good fitment for Victory Gunner. Modification to the retaining ring is needed.Consult your motorcycle manual for type of bulb and the fittings. 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. Not DOT tested. Designed according to DOT specifications. Due to higher brightness of the LED bulb the headlight trim angle may need to be adjusted to avoid disturbing other drivers.
Matching LED passing/spot lamps for Harleys are available AB881-A6K or ABIG4.5-A6K
1. There should be minimum 1 inch space behind the bulb to allow for air circulation. Covering the far end of the bulb blocks the air intake of the fan, therefore making it practically useless. Manage cords and wire harness out of the way to allow for such clearance. Warranty is void if it is determined the rear air intake slots were blocked.
2. Reflector nose cones are often placed inside the headlight reflectors when using stock halogen bulbs. This causes excessive radiated heat to the LED elements. On many cars and motorcycles this nose cone can be removed and, if at all possible, it is recommended that the cone be removed. The bulb will last longer if the cone is removed. Cut at the stem and discard the cone piece. Re-use the stem/base back in its place to allow for securing the retaining spring.
Most orders are shipped from our main warehouse in Trenton, Michigan. However, we also ship from nine other warehouses across the United States and we may, due to parts availability and your location, ship some or all of your parts from our satellite warehouses. If your order is split and ships from multiple locations you will not be charged any additional shipping charges for this service. The shipping charge you are quoted when you place your order is all you will pay - even when shipped free.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEx to deliver your packages. The carrier and service that we select depends on distance, delivery schedule, cost, and parts stocking location as well as a number of other factors.
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHOP BY BRAND