FG-17 Full-Face Street Helmet by HJC - Matte Black 626-611 by HJC Helmets
FG-17 Full-Face Street Helmet by HJC - Matte Black
- SNELL & D.O.T. Approved up to size 3XL!
- Advanced Kevlar and Fiberglass Matrix Composite Weave Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory.
- For a perfect fit, FG-17 comes in 3 different shells: 1st shell for XS-S sizing, 2nd for M-L sizing & 3rd for XL-3XL sizing
- HJ-20M Anti-Scratch Clear Pinlock® Max Vision shield: New 3D design provides 95% UV protection, add a optional Pinlock® Insert for the ultimate anti-fog system. Innovative Center shield lock for a balanced & secure seal.
- RapidFire II shield replacement system: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool less removal & installation for efficient operation.
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal.
- ACS Advanced channeling ventilation system: Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat and Humidity Up & Out.
- SilverCool Interior: Moisture-wicking & odor-free liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable & washable. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Weight: XS to SM 3.24 lbs. (1,470 +/- 30g ) MD to LG 3.39 lbs. (1,540 +/- 30g ) XL to 3XL 3.39 lbs. (1,540 +/- 50g)
Most orders are shipped from our main warehouse in Trenton, Michigan. However, we also ship from nine other warehouses across the United States and we may, due to parts availability and your location, ship some or all of your parts from our satellite warehouses. If your order is split and ships from multiple locations you will not be charged any additional shipping charges for this service. The shipping charge you are quoted when you place your order is all you will pay - even when shipped free.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEx to deliver your packages. The carrier and service that we select depends on distance, delivery schedule, cost, and parts stocking location as well as a number of other factors.
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHOP BY BRAND