IMC Headset for Open Face Helmet - Fits All Goldwing Audio Systems HS-G130P by IMC
IMC Headset for Open Face Helmet - Fits All Goldwing Audio Systems
The IMC Headset for Open Face and Modular Helmets features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the Intercom/Music system on a Honda Goldwing at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take.
This kit includes a boom microphone for ¾ helmets but can be used with full face helmets as well. This combo provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable service. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The special noise cancelling microphone will make this a must-have for your next trip. Works with any Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki or other 5 pin system.
- IMC 5 pin headset for open / flip-up style helmet
- Easily installed in most open-face and modular helmets
- New acoustically padded 6mm Hi-Fi stereo speakers easily install into most helmets and offer superior sound quality
- Molded wiring junction for improved durability
- Dynamic boom microphone is more stable and uses directional noise protection
- Includes 5 pin lower cord with New waterproof IP connectors
- Works with most Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, J&M, and Harley Davidson 5 pin audio systems
- Headset and lower cord come with a complete 2 year warranty
Specifically designed to fit the following motorcycles:
- 1980 and later Honda Goldwings
- 1983-2009 Yamaha and Suzuki 5-pin audio systems
- 1983-2007 Kawasaki 5-pin audio systems
- 1989-1997 Harley-Davidson 5-pin audio systems.
Most orders are shipped from our main warehouse in Trenton, Michigan. However, we also ship from nine other warehouses across the United States and we may, due to parts availability and your location, ship some or all of your parts from our satellite warehouses. If your order is split and ships from multiple locations you will not be charged any additional shipping charges for this service. The shipping charge you are quoted when you place your order is all you will pay - even when shipped free.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEx to deliver your packages. The carrier and service that we select depends on distance, delivery schedule, cost, and parts stocking location as well as a number of other factors.
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHOP BY BRAND