Motion Pro Steering Stem Bearing Tool 08-0544 by MOTION PRO
Motion Pro Steering Stem Bearing Tool
- Removes and installs tapered roller bearing at base of steering stem
- Fits most motorcycles with tapered roller bearing at base of steering stem
- Includes 26 mm, 28 mm, 30-31 mm, 35-36 mm race protectors for installing bearing race
- Blue anodized bearing protectors are made from 6061 billet aluminum and laser etched for easy identification
- Compact design to fit within steering stops on lower triple clamp
- Removal process requires cutting outer sheet metal cage from bearing assembly
- Protects steering stem during bearing removal and installation process
Most orders are shipped from our main warehouse in Trenton, Michigan. However, we also ship from nine other warehouses across the United States and we may, due to parts availability and your location, ship some or all of your parts from our satellite warehouses. If your order is split and ships from multiple locations you will not be charged any additional shipping charges for this service. The shipping charge you are quoted when you place your order is all you will pay - even when shipped free.
We use UPS, USPS and FedEx to deliver your packages. The carrier and service that we select depends on distance, delivery schedule, cost, and parts stocking location as well as a number of other factors.
This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHOP BY BRAND